Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Writing A Wedding Card For Sister

[12 books times] February

first on the blog of the books Bücherelfe

What time you read a book of 500 pages?
That all depends on how well the book, but without distraction I need about 10 hours to drive.

second How long do you need for 50 pages?
Ca. one hour.

third What do you if a book is not up captivating? Cancel or give one more chance?
I give the book a chance and eventually I got it then read. I had to cancel a book to me has happened so far only two times.

4th What up force from the reading? What speeds up the reading?
When I rest in'd like to read, should I turn off the laptop, because things like Twitter or VZ very slow. A particularly good read flow adjusts itself to me, if true, the environment, that would be such a good cup of tea, cozy blanket and couch.

5th Show us a picture of your last read Paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment