Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gas Bloating After Hiatus Hernia Operation

[stick] Soundtrack of my Life

I caught my second stick on Nicas Books blog:)

it comes to the soundtrack of my life. Probably come out with me quite funny songs, because I almost exclusively on the machine totally old songs have:) But anyway .. presumably, it will get even more fun:)

What to do?

first Open up your playlist (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
second Set to "shuffle" (random songs)
third Press "play"
4th Add to each scene, the ongoing Song
5th In the next scene, you hit a song and so on
6th Not with the songs lie to look cool!

Here is my soundtrack:

bias: The Talisman - Schandmaul ... Starts already at times Prima: waking up)

: Sail Away - The Rasmus ... u nd life begins * hihi *

First day: Undisclosed Desires - Muse ... hmmm

Singer: Fields of athery - Orthodox Celts ... nice song to cuddle, yes, yes;)

The first time: Omnis mundi creatura - Helium Vola ... somehow not so appropriate: D but the rhythm could try again: D

fight song: Secret Dreams - Bon Jovi ... hmmm is then surely a cotton ball fight: D make

deadline: Averytime - System of a Down ... abgefahrn : D come

back together: Jump in the Line - Harry Belafonte ... hach the song is always a good mood

Prom: Maitre de la maison - Saltatio Mortis ... Prom motto Middle Ages, it seems to me: D

life Ällabätsch - JBO ... na there can indeed only go wrong * giggle * That's Life

nervous breakdown: Easy Rider - Truck Stop ... no wonder, with life: D

Driving: vow revenge - Rabenschrey ... only good thing I still have no driver's license

wedding: Abattoir Blues - freezing rain ... take you only eight: D

birth of first child: The Music In Me - Boogie Pimps ...

final battle: Unwell - Matchbox Twenty ... sounds now not just to end fight: D

death scene: Bitter Wine - Bon Jovi .... * Sob *

funeral: Goin 'Down - The Pretty Recless .... I call NEN loud mouth: D

credit: Two for Tragedy - Nightwish ... * * Tschüssn

I note that my media player has a weird sense of humor and sound: D would run my life like this ... na warm thanks and bring my jacket: D But the guy is good;)

I am providing this great stick once more to all who want it ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment