Wednesday, February 2, 2011

36 Weeks Pregnant And Mustard Coloured Poo

Challenge - Statistics [January]

Since I now have the second Challenge Summary for January went on the road, I thought I summarize my progress together sometimes:)


far 1797 pages



band read 1: Temporarily dead - read



successfully 8th Confession by James Patterson read


done two books of the sun color:
Turquoise - fins gone! - Christopher Moore
Blue - get Christopher J. Sansom



Two books broadcasts

- The Portal of Doom I hope so times that I can record more progress in February. As the statistics in February, will look like I know dont no. Since there are hundreds of ways ... with or without total value, the February alone or added directly to January. But until then had 26 days time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment