Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Congratualtion For Marriage

Read, write ... Signs of life

slowly creeps me feel that I neglected my blog a little. Therefore, a small sign of life. :)

the moment takes me to work and that the school was a little, which means I really have not much time for blogging and such a journal need time now its time;)

Hmmm ... I have not made my two reviews, for example ... of course there are only two, but somehow I lack the Muse, I was with the last pair have not entirely satisfied because they strike me as rather boring, abr what you want to make when the muse prefers to leave. That is why I have all review postponed to Sunday. This is the weekend I will have any lying around probably more than two finished books here.
The reason

LovelyBooks

Yes, it's finally time again, the third Lovely Books Reading Marathon takes place. And I'm with you. So far I have still made no preparations: D the starting post about books that I want to read and all the trimmings is there on Saturday just before 9 clock. I can not wait.

What I am not, however, my blog design, but I that have not actually changed, I can not do so again. In itself, the design is not bad, but I would have preferred what springtime. What the hell, I'll have some time still find the right one, and if I even have a tinker;)

given signs of life, now I can go to bed. : D
I wish you a good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment