Friday, February 11, 2011

Swollen And Sore Punching

[stick] literature

My first stick:) found this morning on kattiesbooks and the same time taken;)

Hardcover or paperback?
None. Also, if I want mostly paperbacks in my Reagle, but these are clearly more favorable.

Amazon or bookstore? For
I usually buy my books on Amazon, but it's also incredibly nice easy to enter a large bookshop and get lost in it;)

bookmark or dog-ear?
Clearly, bookmark! I'm very fussy, what my books concerns. A dog-ear would be a mortal sin: D

Order by author, title or disordered?
Right now I have everything sorted by author, but really pleased I am not well, but it seemed to me as the most suitable solution to even bring something like order in my bookshelf.

hold, sell or throw away?
retention. I could never throw away a book.

keep dust jacket or throw away?
retention. I always look as it looks like underneath, but so far I have left the envelope always drum, because the most looks better, to my taste.


read with jacket or without?
I read with dust jacket, even if it annoys me that the constant slipping and I got to watch that he does not crack.


short story or novel?
for anything I say no. But then I would rather novel, because there's more reading material is available and you can lose themselves in the longer Handluch.


quitting when one is tired or if the chapter is over?
If I do not just fall asleep over my book, I always try to do the chapter stop before I sleep.

"The night was dark and stormy" or "Once upon a time"?
Can include both surprises.


buy or rent?
Now! When I had to borrow it back again, too, and I find myself yet so reluctant to part with my treasures.


New or used?
prefer new, but when money is tight, it can sometimes even be a used car.

purchasing decision: bestseller list, review, recommendation or browse?
At the bestseller list, I have to 've never paid big, I usually read reviews not because I believe that even if there are negative reviews, can not hide behind a good book. Most of my books I just got through browsing, but I have already bought one or the other through referrals.


Closed End or Cliffhanger?
cliffhanger. Because then I can always particularly upset about it, why was stopped at this point. I like the suspense to imagine me then can, as it will go well.


morning read, noon or night?
I could always read when I would have time to do so, but at night you can make it with candles and the like particularly comfortable.


single band or show?
It is always depends on how well the series. I both fond of reading.


favorite show?
Harry Potter I was not bad, but the show was topped by Terry Goodkind The Sword of Truth.


favorite book, has never heard from anyone?
Anonymous - The book without a name


favorite book you've read last year?
Christopher Moore - The Gospel According to Biff


What Book are you reading now?
The Nemesis game by Scott McBain and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


absolute favorite book of all time?
Oh that's hard. I think that would be the elf Bernard hens or the book with no name and the book without rods of Anonymous.


favorite authors?
Then there are still quite a few ... For example: Patrick Dunne, Christopher Moore, Sebastian Fitzek, John Katzenbach, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchett ... and much more.


That was a nice little stick;)
I think I'll give it time to all who found her. You can then link your answers also like in the comments. I'm Machined, which tells her so:) and until then I read the answers to kattiesbooks;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment