Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthday Cakes With Bicycles

third Lovely Books Reading Marathon ...

It's that time again ... start in almost exactly 11 1 / 2 hours of

image click;)
I think I've taken this time pretty much all Vorberietungen could take me. The budget is still done to nine, so I have enough time to read. This time, I've already placed at least 5 books ready so I do not again 'hours' need to decide if I want to read what I do.


pretty much in that order. Let's see, maybe I still pinch my book somewhere for I'm in English - Challenge in between, it has to be read that is also urgent to end;)
I am looking forward immensely to tomorrow, even if I somehow a little sadly, I'm off to my sub, but as long as not to run out, I have to believe me I do not have to worry.

Compared to the last read-a-Thon tomorrow I will have probably times ICQ and Skype, Twitter, then directs it from just enough: D

I wish at this point ever all have fun at the marathon and tomorrow morning there then a small Start Post, under the then I'll post updates regularly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment