Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best Gay Cruising Places In Ottawa

[review] The Nemesis Game - Scott McBain


What is the meaning of this world - and the purpose of life - is, it is clear , right?

Paul Reynolds, CEO of a major corporation, lives for his work. Suddenly, however, he is torn by two strokes of fate from his normal life routine. The game begins. His daughter is killed in a bomb attack. And he finds himself in a conspiracy against a drug lord - again El Toro - the boss of bosses.

Scott McBain has delivered in my opinion, even better. The idea behind this book, may be a good, but I found his reaction a little flat. Far too often I found records that were simply unnecessary for the action and yet they were there. The story winds comfortable there and every now and it seems as if it was enforced. addition, she with the legend of the Minotaur is linked strongly and this, I think, does not fit the overall picture of the novel. The tension rises and falls like the waves of the sea. I was tempted is often suggested to cancel the book simple, but I gave up hope that it might be interesting. Unfortunately it was not and the end was predictable. Although I read the book until the end, I can not recommend it yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment