Monday, February 7, 2011

A Poem To Ask For Money For A Party

[submitted later] Again and again on Sunday ...

... I am yesterday from my series could not break away completely, you get this Wochenrückblich today:)

Viewed
Sex and the City Season 1-3


Is



Read
I hang still to Scott McBain Nemesisspiel -.- '

Done
plays metaphorically lift his legs and the world world can be.

drunk
nothing special

Thought
Only - Why?
Then - Why not?
at the end - does not matter!

happy
the book post (# 3 February) that I gave at last new reading material for my first favorite author:


Annoy
If so, then I forget it again ... : D


desired that I would read more ...

Bought
Three very pretty candles including candles, plates and rods new avengers oh and damn tasty sandwiches from Subway ... btw ... the sandwich shop assistant was quite cute: D

clicked
Amazon
world
Bookcrossing



amazed by how satisfied you get, when you stop for a moment, close your eyes and listen to the sounds of nature. The world disappears as such, it puts itself into the distance and the sound of the wind, the rattle of gnarled branches and the singing of birds can be heard. And you will be grateful for what we have without the stress of everyday life in the neck. Not even sex can
beat that feeling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment