Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gay Meeting Place In Kolkata

time for the start of the year I am back

... and wish you a great year 2011 with many creative ideas.

long time it was still here and, unfortunately, in the sewing room. Soon we will celebrate the first Birthday of the child and daughter so slow there with us again routine.

How you look, I have redesigned my blog something and hope that I can fill it regularly now ..

During my absence I have my first Award from the lovely Simone get and say MERCI

By receiving this award two rules are connected:
1) Accept the Award, by the name you post / blog on your blog, from which you you get it.

2) Give away the award to 15 other blogs that you recently discovered and leave there a Comment.














Here is my blog that I follow love to

klittersplitter
pocalinde
MaMaNo
Saadiya
grins esters
dandelion
Nalev
Mei Tai Happy
Lulabo
Ela-star magic
Ina
my balancing
Emma
MIA Lumaca
Schnabelina
love Regards,

0 comments:

Post a Comment