Monday, January 24, 2011

Earth Pellet Stove Tp40

Questionnaire for bookworms


bound or paperback?
directly Paperback
or bookstore?
Amazon, because it's convenient for me, but not browsing in a bookstore probably loves every bookworm \u0026lt;3 bookmarks

or dog-ear? Sort bookmarks
by author, title or disordered?
disordered
short story or novel?
novel
Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Harry Potter I do not like Lemony Snicket I do not know
Now or used?
buy
bestseller list, review, recommendation or browse?
; ; ;
browse
closed end or cliffhanger?
closed end and like several volumes
read morning noon or night?
matter, any time of day ;-)
favorite book of last year?
My Sister's Keeper
What book are you reading now?
at the moment I "hear" ... Good to the north wind. Unfortunately, I had no suitable book on the subject months ..
absolute favorite book of all time?
mmmmhhh .. I have not found


Best regards,

0 comments:

Post a Comment